- 1.Expand the Board and continue supporting the self-organization of facilitators and other network members as they host calls, create events, share resources, and generally nurture the coherence of the network
- 2.Update the Starter Kit and Facilitation Guide to include a many more voices and share wisdom from a wider variety of projects
- 3.Update the Agile Learning Centers website to better reflect the global network that we continue to become
- 4.Maintain transparency by continuing to publish internal newsletters and committing to compiling and releasing regular annual reports
- 5.Run at least 2 fundraising campaigns to ensure that when we next need funds for crisis relief or to resume InterALC retreats we will have the resources we need
Support our work!
- 1.Practice authentic, gracious, and respectful relationships with learners of all ages (that includes you, too!)
- 2.Share our resources, social media posts, and story with your friends
- 4.Get in touch about sponsoring an upcoming conference or training
- 5.Become a member of the network to get access to calls, Slack, emails, gatherings, and other events!
Connect with us!
- 1.Check out the free, open-source publications shared on our website
- 2.Sign up for an individual or organization membership
- 3.Host a workshop or training in your community
- 4.Find a local ALC or ALC Start-up and say “Hi!”
- 5.Attend a workshop or training